Sunday 24 July 2011

sorrow symphony

taip by syafiqah izzati paderr 15:50
hai allz :)


mule-mule nak bgy korunk ayat jiwang niee


hold onto that is what i do now,
that i've found you
and from abive everything's stinking
they're not around

and in the night
i could be helpless
i could be lonely 
sleeping without you
and in the day , everything's complex
there's nothing simple
when i'm not around you

but i'll miss you when you're gone 
that is what i do. hey baby!
and it's going to carry on
that is what i do hey baby...
hold onto my hands 
i feel i'm sinking,sinking without you
and to my mind everything's stinking,stinking without you

and in the night 
i could be helpless
i could be lonely,sleeping without you
and in the day , everythingg's complex
there's nothing simple, when i'm not around you

but i'll miss you when you're gone
that is what i do
hey baby!!
and it's going to carry on 
that is what i do . hey baby

wahh..best tak ayt fiyka niy..hehe..best kan :)
You can be the prince and I can be your princessYou can be the sweet tooth I can be the dentistYou can be the shoes and I can be the lacesYou can be the heart that I spill on the pagesYou can be the vodka and I can be the chaserYou can be the pencil and I can be the paperYou can be as cold as the winter weatherBut I don't care as long as were together








0 12 sayang kann aku :D:

 

Syafiqah Izzati Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea